The Franklin Museum Network
There are ten museums from across Canada which are part of the Franklin Museum Network.
Each museum has a pop-up display with a digital interactive available in French and English. Each pop-up has a historical side with information about Franklin’s 1845 expedition and a contemporary side with new information about the discoveries of HMS Erebus and Terror. The contemporary side gets an update every six months.
Programming, special events and interpretation activities vary by venue. Make sure to check with each museum for the latest details.
- Canadian Museum of History - Gatineau, QC
- Glenbow Museum - Calgary, AB
- The Manitoba Museum - Winnipeg, MB
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - Halifax, NS
- Nattilik Heritage Centre - Gjoa Haven, NU
- Musée Maritime du Québec - L'Islet, QC
- New Brunswick Museum - Saint-John, NB
- Royal BC Museum - Victoria, BC
- Royal Ontario Museum - Toronto, ON
- Vancouver Maritime Museum - Vancouver, BC