Meetings and event rentals
The house at a glance
Come enjoy the intimacy of Sir George-Étienne Cartier’s Victorian home for a cocktail party, meeting, training session, launch event or workshop. Located in the heart of Old Montréal, this national historic site offers a cosy atmosphere for your event.
From mid-November to Christmas, the residence will be decked out with fir branches, flowers, ribbon and gifts, dazzling each guest with holiday magic. This national historic site is the perfect place to receive your guests and kick off the holiday season.
The house offers numerous indoor and outdoor options.
The comfortable, intimate multi-purpose room opens onto the residence’s private courtyard. It can be arranged and set up in various layouts to meet your needs.
The Sir George-Étienne Cartier team is at your service to handle special requests. Do not hesitate to share yours with us.
- Accessible by elevator or stairs
- Coat check room
- Referrals to caterers upon request and nearby restaurants
- Multi-purpose room available upon request
- Universal access
Monday through Sunday, from 6 am to 9 pm
Contact us with your special requests.
Size and capacity
Capacity: Depends upon room layout, adaptable to your needs
Tables and chairs are provided.
A wall screen and a multimedia projector are available. Any other equipment must be provided by the client.
- The choice of caterer is left to the client, a referral list is available
- A liquor licence is required
- Open flames are not permitted in the house (candles, burners, etc.)