COVID-19 and your visit to Glacier National Park
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
The latest information about Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks
Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks are currently offering limited visitor access and services. This page summarizes direct impacts of COVID-19; it does not reflect seasonal or operational closures. Please see Plan your visit for information on current closures.
Changes to facility access and visitor services will occur over time, as per provincial public health orders and recommendations.
Changes that may affect your visit (updated July 20, 2022)
- Parks Canada Administration Office (Revelstoke) is closed to the public except for deliveries. An Automated National Park Entry Pass Machine is available by the front door.
- In Mount Revelstoke National Park, there is no summit shuttle this season. The summit is a 1 km walk from the Balsam Lake parking area along a trail or paved road. Accessible options are available.
Plan your visit
Mount Revelstoke National Park
Glacier National Park
- Join Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks mailing lists
- Facebook, Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks
- Parks Canada - general information and guidelines
- Provincial guidelines
Visitor information is available Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (closed noon to 1 pm).