Reserve your campsite!
Campers appreciate the privacy, the feeling of tranquility and the safety that the South Kouchibouguac roomy and well-maintained campsites provide – everything is set up for a memorable experience. A variety of campsites (wooded, semi-wooded, open) will meet every camper’s expectations. South Kouchibouguac also features oTENTik accommodations.
Located along Kouchibouguac River, this campground gives you access to 25 km of sandy beaches, all 60 km of the park’s network of cycling paths as well as many nature interpretative programs. The most adventurous campers can participate in a Voyageur Canoe outing that will take them on a trip to discover the second-largest tern colony in North America and a large grey seal haul out.
South Kouchibouguac Campground: the perfect destination for families and visitors looking for physical activities and natural treasures.
Offered at this campground
- A total of 311 sites are available for reservations
- 126 sites with electricity, water, and sewer
- 59 sites with electricity
- 98 unserviced sites
- 25 oTENTik units
- Some wheelchair accessible site are available
- Amenities include washrooms with showers, kitchen shelters, fire pits, and a dumping station
- There is also two playgrounds and access to bicycle trails
- Wireless internet is available in some sections of the campground