Parks Canada is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and is following the advice of public health experts. Group camping is not available during the 2021 season.
One drive-in group campsite is available at Cyprus Lake. This is available for groups of 15-35 people, tent camping only. This site has potable water taps, a picnic shelter, tables and basic washroom facilities. Walking distance to Cyprus Lake and the trail system. This site is designated radio and alcohol free.
Reservations for the group site are made directly with Bruce Peninsula National Park.
School Groups receive priority booking for the group site. For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for a reservation the following information is required in the email:
- First and Last Name
- Complete mailing address
- Phone number where you can be reached during the day to complete the reservation
- Date of Arrival
- Date of Departure
- Number of people that will be camping in the group
Park Staff will be in contact as soon as possible to complete and confirm the reservation.
Please be aware of the following prior to requesting a reservation:
- The non-refundable reservation fee of $9.80 and the minimum one night Group camping fee of $104.25 (Total $114.05) will be applied to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- All fees paid at the time of booking are non-refundable upon cancellation of reservation.
- Reservation holder is considered the primary site holder and responsible for registration and payment upon arrival.
Camping Fee: $6.95 per person per night
Additional Parking Permit: $11.95 per vehicle per night (see Parking Policy below)
Parking Policy: The Group Site camping fee of $6.95 per person provides parking for one vehicle for every 6 people registered to the site. All other vehicles will require an additional vehicle permit at the cost of $11.95 per vehicle per night.