If you are ready to inspire Canadians to develop a strong sense of connection to their protected and special heritage sites, an exceptional experience awaits you at Parks Canada!
For general information about jobs available to the public and students please visit Jobs at Parks Canada.
The purpose of the Youth Employment and Skills Strategy is to provide you with the information, skills, support, work experience, and networks you need to make a successful transition into the labour market.
Parks Canada offers rewarding experiences in ecology, animation, customer service and maintenance.
- Must be between the ages of 15 and 30 inclusive
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
Jobs are posted here.
For more information: email@example.com
Jobs open to the public
All opportunities across the country are available online at GC Jobs. Check the site periodically for posted opportunities.
All applications must be submitted online. Only applications responding to a posted position will be considered.
Do you like to communicate and work as part of a team? Do they say that you have initiative and good judgment? Parks Canada is looking for people like you to welcome visitors and to lead various interpretation programs!
- Have completed at least Secondary 5 by the end of the school year
- Be enrolled full-time at a recognized educational institution for the winter and fall sessions
Here is the email address where you can send your résumé and proof of education. Make sure to specify in the subject of the email La Mauricie National Park and which kind of jobs you are interested in: firstname.lastname@example.org.