No gear? No problem!
We provide the camping equipment you'll need thanks to our partnership with MEC. Ideal for stress-free vacays and those who want to travel light.
Find out what camping equipment you will be given and what additional amenities are available when you make a reservation or on the website of your destination.
- 4 or 6 person tent (size is dependent upon location) with sleeping pads
- Camping stove with propane
- Picnic table
- Fire pit
Your site may also include
- Camping chairs
- Kitchen gear (pots, dishes, utensils, etc.)
How much does it cost?
What should you bring?
- Bedding and pillow
- Personal gear: clothing, accessories, toiletries and slippers or indoor shoes
- Kitchen gear (pots, dishes, utensils, etc.)—ask if this is included when you make a reservation
- Flashlight, lantern or headlamp
- Food and drinks, reusable water bottles, etc.
- Personal safety items: whistle, first aid kit, sunscreen and bug repellant
- Entertainment items (i.e. binoculars, books, cards or sporting equipment, etc.)
- Other (matches or lighter, rope, etc.)
Equipped campsite locations
Prince Edward Island
- All food, food-related items and toiletries should be stored inside vehicles or in wildlife-proof lockers.
- Be aware of any restrictions your location may have.
- Buy and burn local firewood, not deadfall or surrounding trees.
- Respect nature: leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but pictures.
- Please be respectful and maintain reasonable noise levels.
- Be sure to check the list of provided camping equipment.
- No pets allowed inside the tent.
- No smoking inside the tent.
- Check with your location or in the Parks Canada Reservation Service for complete details and guidelines.