Rogers Pass National Historic Site
- Call 1.877.852.3100 for Parks Canada Dispatch. Tell dispatchers you have a backcountry emergency and require assistance.
- Call 911 for Police, Fire or Ambulance.
- Cell phone coverage is not reliable throughout the national parks.
Please note: we are experiencing higher than normal call volumes. If you are unable to reach us on the phone, please send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You may also visit us in person at the Meadows in the Sky Parkway Kiosk, Snowforest Campground Centre, Rogers Pass Discovery Centre, or Illecillewaet Campground kiosk.
Please report the following to Parks Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carefully try to identify the species, and note the animal's description and behaviour.
Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks
|Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks||facebook.com/MRGnationalparks|
|Parks Canada Agency||Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks' playlist|
Mountain Safety in Canada's National Parks
|Parks Mountain Safety||facebook.com/ParksMountainSafety|
Phone: 1.888.WARDENS (1.888.927.3367) toll-free 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
Canada National Parks Act offences we'd like to hear about include:
- Fishing violations
- Feeding and harassing wildlife
- Removal of cultural or natural artefacts
P.O. Box 350
- Date modified :