Fortifications of Québec guided tour
Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site
Accompanied by a Parks Canada guide, explore Old Québec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the history of the city and its fortifications. As you walk along the fortification's walls, you will discover some of the city’s best views and even a soldiers’ casemate that is only open for this tour.
From May 20 to September 4, 2023. Every day. 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
From September 5 to October 8, 2023. Saturday and Sunday. 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*This activity is also offered on October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission for youth at our parks and sites, however regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as guided tours.Fees: (admission fees and taxes included): See prices
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Languages: Available in English and in French
- Payment location: Frontenac Kiosk (Dufferin Terrace)
- Starting point: Frontenac Kiosk (Dufferin Terrace)
- Reservations: Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade) - see reservations tab
- Accessibility : This guided tour has limited accessibility for people with impaired mobility
- Additional information: This experience is outdoors, be prepared, weather can change at any time
Contact us for more information and to make a reservation.
Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade).
- Reservation required
- Tour offered year-round, depending on availability
- Available in English and French
- Suitable for groups of any size and independent travellers
- Gift shop
- Date modified :