Office of Internal Audit and Evaluation
Learn about Parks Canada’s internal audit and evaluation activities and find useful information, tools and resources for internal audit and evaluation professionals in Parks Canada Agency.
Titles of Parks Canada's internal audit, evaluation and review reports are listed below. Some documents are not available on-line.
Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. Learn more about the Charter for internal audits.
Evaluations are the periodic assessments of the performance of programs and initiatives that provides senior management with objective, timely and evidence-based information on the results of programs, policies and initiatives. Learn more about the Charter for evaluations.
- More information
For more information or to obtain a copy of a document not available on-line, please send requests to:Office of Internal Audit and Evaluation
30 Victoria Street, 5th Floor (PC-05-F)
- Parks Canada Departmental Results Report
- The state of Canada's natural and historic places
- Five-Year Human Resources Regime Review
- Parks Canada Fees Report
- Report on Public Service Renewal Results
- Employment equity annual report
- Quarterly financial reports
- Implementation of Section 41 of the Official Languages Act
- Parks Canada’s Conservation and Restoration Program
- Economic impact of Parks Canada
- Status on Agency Progress since First Priority, 2008
- Market research and data analysis of Parks Canada’s real...
- Date modified :