Employment with Parks Canada in Mainland Nova Scotia
Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
Join our team! Parks Canada offers permanent, full-time, and part-time work, as well as temporary or seasonal work, and opportunities for students.
There are more than five thousand people who work for Parks Canada in a wide variety of jobs – from human resources and accounting to interpretation and conservation.
Mainland Nova Scotia
Parks Canada employees in Mainland Nova Scotia are based out of
- Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site
- Fort Anne National Historic Site
- Port-Royal National Historic Site
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Sable Island National Park Reserve
- York Redoubt National Historic Site.
Parks Canada offers summer jobs, part-time positions, and co-op work experiences for students. Student jobs normally run from May to September in areas such as resource conservation services, visitor services, natural history and heritage presentation activities, or office support.
Other student employment opportunities are available with the Halifax Citadel Society, partner at Halifax Citadel National Historic Site.
Current job opportunities are advertised online at GC Jobs: jobs.gc.ca. Visit regularly to see new job opportunities as they are posted. Applications must be submitted online.
- Create your profile at GC Jobs: jobs.gc.ca
- Set up alerts. (When a job match comes up, you will get an email.)
- Log in to your account and apply.
Pools and inventories
The Parks Canada Agency may hire candidates from Public Service Commission pools. The Public Service Commission manages the creation of public service–wide pools and inventories to meet similar hiring needs of federal government organizations. You may wish to apply for these opportunities as well which will be posted on www.jobs.gc.ca.
- Date modified :