Manoir Papineau National Historic Site
What is an accessible facility?
Accessible facilities are designed to eliminate barriers and encourage full participation of persons with limited physical abilities. Manoir Papineau National Historic Site offers some accessible and adapted services for our visitors with restricted physical ability.
- If needed, it is possible to get to the manor by a shuttle or to park near the manor. Call the team at 819 423-6965.
- The stately alley and the path along the gardens are of stone dust.
- The picnic area is grass.
- Only the first floor of the manor is accessible. You will find there a collection of albums full of old photographs, the gift shop and the washroom.
- The family museum is accessible during events.
- There are six steps to reach the main floor of the manor. After that, all the visit goes on the same level.
Access is free for the companion accompanying the person with a disability at Manoir Papineau National Historic Site. For the free access, the special needs person must present, for each visit, a valid card from a recognized association or institution.
Service animals are permitted everywhere in Manoir Papineau National Historic Site. They must be clearly identified and be kept on a leash or wear a harness at all times.
- Date modified :