Batoche National Historic Site
- Join the North West Field Force.
- Help with chores including gardening or laundry
- "Build" a red river frame structure.
- Play dress-up with interpreters on site
- Take a hike with your parents, grand-parents, accompanying adults or interpreter down the trails. See how many birds, insects, wildlife, flowers and trees you can identify.
- It's raining? No problem! Ask the Kiosk attendant for some games, puzzles, crosswords, etc.
Xplorers for Kids!
Do you like to Xplore? You will have FUN doing activities and collecting COOL souvenirs at Batoche National Historic Site and other Parks Canada sites in Saskatchewan. Go to the Visitor Centre and ask to become a Parks Canada Xplorer. Free with entry.
I am Parka, the proud founder of Club Parka! With my activities, I encourage you to explore, discover, learn and have fun! Some activities are for you to do on your own, and others you can do with your family and friends. Go to the Visitor Centre and ask to become a member of Club Parka – you can collect COOL souvenirs at Batoche National Historic Site and other Parks Canada locations! Free with entry.
- Date modified :