Banff National Park
Banff National Park, Realty and Municipal Services Office
Parks Canada Administration Office
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: Closed.
Please contact email@example.com for any inquiries and/or to make an appointment.
Our Service Standards
- Consent to Assignment/Mortgage (Sale of home, buyers and sellers): Please allow 10 business days from the time your application package is submitted.
- Consent to Sublease: Please allow 10 business days from the time your complete application package is submitted.
- Lease Replacement: Please allow ample time to process your lease replacement. Please be advised that the process can take up to 6 months to complete depending on requirements.
- Lease Renewal: Please allow 10 business days from the time your application package is submitted.
Lease information requests
Please allow 5 business days to process your request for lease information.
- Please allow 15 business days to process your resident business licence.
- Please allow 15 business days to process your non-resident business licence.
Guided business licences
Applications for guided/outfitter business licences are reviewed twice annually. The deadlines for the submission of applications is March 1st and September 1st of each year. Responses will be provided by June 1 and December 1, respectively.
Please allow 3 weeks to complete a file audit.
- Date modified :