Apply for an Annual Winter Permit
The Annual Winter Permit quiz is currently experiencing technical issues. We're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you do not already have an Annual Winter Permit please visit the Rogers Pass Discovery Centre (closed December 25) to get a Daily Winter Permit if you are planning to ski before the issue is resolved.
Please take a screenshot of your successful quiz before submitting the form. If you encounter technical issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your screenshot and a Parks Canada staff member will be able to assist you in obtaining your Annual Winter Permit
Please note the Rogers Pass Discovery Centre will be closed on Sunday, December 25. Daily Winter Permits will not be available
The Winter Permit System will be in effect for the 2022-2023 season starting November 16. Apply now for your 2022-2023 Annual Winter Permit.
Please plan ahead! Turn-around times for Annual Winter Permits can be up to a week or more depending on the volume of applications received.
How to apply
- Take the online 45 minute Winter Permit Quiz below and score 100% correct.
- When you achieve 100%, you will be given access to the application form.
- Fill out the application form:
- Input your contact information
- Read and agree to the Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
- Read and agree to the privacy statement and the terms and conditions
- If you are under 19 years of age, written approval from a legal parent or guardian is required to complete and submit your application.
- Press submit.
This is where the application form will go
- Date modified :