Camping and overnight accommodations
Kouchibouguac National Park
311 campsites with amenities including washrooms with showers, playgrounds and dumping station.
31 unserviced sites, located along a lagoon near Loggiecroft wharf and Osprey hiking trail.
3 backcountry camping locations, with fire pits, picnic tables and pit toilets.
A few rules
- Don't move firewood! Importing firewood is prohibited
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- It is illegal to feed wildlife in national parks
- Keep your campsite clean, animals are attracted by human food and waste
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated, day or night
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 7 am
- Date modified :