Camping and overnight accommodations
Kouchibouguac National Park
Camping has always been a very popular activity in Kouchibouguac National Park. Campers appreciate the privacy and the feeling of tranquility the Kouchibouguac campsites provide.
We’re moving our reservation system to a new platform! After the move, you’ll need to create a new profile, even if you’ve used our system before. A full tutorial will be shared here in the next few weeks.
- February 26
- By this date, log in to your existing account and take note of sites you may have reserved in the past. After February 26, this data will no longer exist.
- February 27 to March 2
- The reservation system will not be available as we migrate to the new platform. While you wait, check specific launch dates for places where you want to reserve.
- March 3 and onwards
- Create your new account, and get acquainted with the new system in preparation for launch.
- March 17
- Reservations for Kouchibouguac National Park begin at 8 am (Atlantic time).
311 campsites with amenities including washrooms with showers, playgrounds and dumping station.
31 unserviced sites, located along a lagoon near Loggiecroft wharf and Osprey hiking trail.
3 backcountry camping locations, with fire pits, picnic tables and pit toilets.
A spacious blend of tent and rustic cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.
A tear drop-shaped accommodation, with a convertible table/bed and suspended hammock loft.
Rustic shelters are available during winter. Includes sleeping platforms, wood stove and picnic tables.
A few rules
- Don't move firewood! Importing firewood is prohibited
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- It is illegal to feed wildlife in national parks
- Keep your campsite clean, animals are attracted by human food and waste
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated, day or night
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 7 am
- Please refer to our Hours of operation page for a complete list of operating dates/hours
- Date modified :