Passes and permits

Sable Island National Park Reserve

All visitors must have Parks Canada permission to visit Sable Island. Groups planning to charter a flight must register in advance with Parks Canada by completing the online visitor request form. Visitors who wish to undertake a film or photo shoot may require a film permit or business license.

Passes and permits

Private vessel visitor request form

Complete the private vessel visitor request form if you are planning to travel by private vessel.

Film and photography

Film and photography project application form.


Parks Canada strictly limits the use of drones.

Date modified :