Fort Lennox National Historic Site
Introduce students of different grade levels to educational programs and activities to be held on site or in the classroom.
These programs bring social studies concepts to life in a stimulating learning environment.
Classroom activities: Online workshops hosted by École en réseau
Parks Canada is pleased to partner with École en réseau to present free online workshops all year long. These workshops are intended for elementary school students in cycles 1, 2 and 3, as well as high school students.
They cover various themes such as history, outdoors and conservation.
For the complete program and registration, visit the École en réseau section.* Please note that English workshops are listed after the French version on the website.
The day before each presentation, those who have signed up will receive an email with a link to join the workshop.
All presentations will be recorded and can be viewed after the original presentation date using a link provided to those that registered for the presentation.
School programs: Coming soon in 2024
Renewed school programs, including a guided tour of the fort, will be offered in 2024. They will be aimed at elementary and high school teachers and their students. Stay tuned!
In the meantime, check out the school programs offered at the following locations:
- Fort Chambly National Historic Site
- Coteau-du-Lac National Historic Site
- Forges du Saint-Maurice National Historic Site
- Obadjiwan–Fort Témiscamingue National Historic Site
- Sir George-Étienne Cartier National Historic Site
- The Fur Trade at Lachine National Historic Site
- Battle of the Châteauguay National Historic Site
- Manoir Papineau National Historic Site
Reservations and firstname.lastname@example.org 450 291-5700 ou 1 888 773-8888
- Date modified :