Batoche National Historic Site
Big skies, wild flowers, trails galore, a great place for you and your dog to explore! Dogs can be a big part of the family and we want you to be able to enjoy the park with your whole family.
To ensure that your dog, other visitors and wildlife remain safe and comfortable please remember the following:
- Please keep a leash on your dog at all times while at Batoche National Historic Site
- Your furry friend may be as excited to be visiting as you, be extra watchful for wildlife
- Check your pet for ticks and burrs regularly
- Pack extra water for your pet
- We ask that dogs do not enter our historic buildings
If you have any questions about bringing your pet please contact us.
- Date modified :