Banff National Park
No gear? No problem! We’ve got you covered! Banff National Park offers Equipped Campsites at Two Jack Main Campground. Equipped Campsites provide an opportunity to camp even if you don’t have camping equipment - or simply want to avoid the hassle of organizing and packing everything for your camping trip.
|Campgrounds||# Of Sites||Services|
|Two Jack Main Equipped Campsites||32||
Equipped campsites in Banff National Park:
- 6 person tent (set up)
- Convertible sleeping cots
- Stove and propane
- Bear-proof food locker
What to bring:
All you will need to bring is a sense of adventure and your personal items.Suggested packing list (1MB).
For those interested in renting additional gear such as sleeping bags, pots, pans and cutlery the following local retail store is recommended: Bactrax 403.762.8177
- To prevent wildlife incidents, campers must keep a “bare” campsite. All food and related items must be stored in a hard-sided vehicle or a bear proof locker.
- No food preparation, food or drink storage, eating, drinking, or cooking is allowed inside the tent.
- Smoking is not permitted within the tent.
- Pets are not permitted within the tent.
Closed for 2021
Two Jack Main equipped campsites
- Picnic shelters with hot and cold running water, a wood stove, and a sheltered eating area.
- Washrooms with hot and cold running water and flush toilets
- Showers are not available at this campground. Campers can visit the Banff Upper Hot Springs, where showers are included with entry.
- Roam Public Transit service
- Date modified :