Banff National Park
oTENTik, exclusive to Parks Canada, is a cross between an A-frame cabin and a prospector tent mounted on a raised wooden floor. These permanent and comfortable accommodations require no set-up by campers.
|Campgrounds||# Of Sites||Services|
|Two Jack Lakeside oTENTik||10||
|Tunnel Mtn. Village II oTENTik||21||
oTENTiks in Banff National Park:
- Lighting, heating and electric outlets.
- Fire permit and firewood included.
- A spacious living area, with a table, bench and chairs.
- Two queen-sized and one double-sized bunk bed with high density foam mattresses to sleep up to 5-6 people.
- Deck with 2 outdoor Adirondack chairs.
- Outdoor firepit and a propane barbecue (propane provided).
- Access to campground amenities such as parking for a maximum of 2 vehicles, showers and cooking shelters.
What to bring:
- Bedding and/or sleeping bags, blankets and pillows.
- Cooking equipment - camping stove, pots, pans, dishes and cutlery.
- Food, drinks and water containers.
- Dining tent and camping chairs.
- An axe, matches or lighter.
- Towels, flashlight, rain gear, sunscreen and insect repellent.
Rentals for camping equipment and kitchen supplies can be arranged through the following local supplier: Bactrax 403.762.8177
- To prevent wildlife incidents, no food preparation, food or drink storage, eating, drinking, or cooking is allowed inside the tent. Store all food and related items in the wildlife-proof lockers.
- Smoking is not permitted within the tents.
- Pets are not permitted within the tents.
Tunnel Mountain Village II oTENTiks
Close to local attractions, this campground offers three-season camping in 21 oTENTiks. It provides an intimate retreat with convenient access to the town of Banff by foot, bus or car. From the campground, enjoy mountain views and access to hiking and biking trails.
Two Jack Lake oTENTiks
Only a 10 km drive from the town of Banff and close to Lake Minnewanka, this rustic campground is situated on the intimate shores of Two Jack Lake. The ten oTENTiks are clustered together embraced by Douglas fir, white spruce and pine trees in the north section of the campground. This is the perfect starting point to world-class hiking, biking, canoeing and more.
- Date modified :