Park management planning
Banff National Park
Services and information
Banff National Park Planning
Public involvement ensures that park plans reflect the perspectives of Canadians.
Bow Valley Parkway Cycling Experience 3-Year Pilot
Bow Valley Parkway Cycling Experience 3-Year Pilot.
Sunshine Village Ski Area Long Range Plan
We want to hear from you and all Canadians during the public review of the Sunshine Village Ski Area draft Long-Range Plan and Detailed Impact...
Lake Louise Ski Area Long-Range Plan
The Lake Louise Ski Area has prepared a Long-Range Plan to guide future development and use at the ski area in Banff National Park.
Plains bison reintroduction
Wild bison return to Canada’s first national park.
Expert Advisory Panel: Moving people sustainably in the Banff Bow Valley
The public engagement program on the expert advisory panel’s report runs from December 5, 2022 – February 5, 2023.
Plans and policies
Banff National Park:
- 2022 Banff National Park Management Plan
- Summary of the 2019 annual planning forum
- State of the Park Assessment 2018
- 2016-17 Banff National Park planning forum summary (PDF 426 KB)
- 2016 Progress Report on Banff National Park Park Management Plan Implementation
- 2015-2016 Banff National Park planning forum summary
- 2014-2015 Banff National Park planning forum summary
Mountain Parks National Historic Sites of Canada:
Ski area site guidelines and long range plans
Sunshine Village Ski Resort:
- Sunshine Village Ski Area Long Range Plan
- Site guidelines for development and use, Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- What We Heard: Summary of Public and Indigenous Comments on Site Guidelines for Development and Use Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- 2019 Lake Louise Ski Area Long Range Plan
- 2018 Long Range Plan - Detailed Impact Analysis Terms of Reference
- 2015 Lake Louise Ski Area site guidelines for development and use
- 2015 Lake Louise Ski Area site guidelines - Summary of public comments
Parks Canada’s Environmental Impact Analysis Process meets its obligation under the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act (CEAA) 2012 for identifying and managing the adverse environmental effects of projects for which it has decision-making authority. For further information please contact the Banff Field Unit Environmental Assessment Office: 403-762-1419
Should you require an alternate format or a hard copy of any of the above documents, please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified :