Riding Mountain National Park
The Visitor Centre is your information hub to connect with friendly Parks Canada staff. Learn more about our accessible services.
Riding Mountain National Park is pleased to offer regular and all-terrain wheelchairs on a first-come, first-served basis to our visitors. Mobility chairs can be borrowed any day of the year that the Visitor Centre operates, for use within Riding Mountain National Park. To access this free service, visitors are required to provide a security deposit and photo ID. Visit the Visitor Center for more information.
Paved pier and paths surrounding main beach
- Wasagaming Campground has a selection of accessible campsites located in the fully serviced, electric and water/electric areas. These campsites can be reserved by contacting RMNP directly 204-848-7275 Reservable accommodation information
- Accessible showers are located at #1, #10, #2 and #12 washrooms. All washroom building in Wasagaming campground have accessible access.
- oTENTiks #706, #713, #715 and #716 have ramps for easier access. Reservable accommodation information
Moon Lake Campground
- These unserviced, self-register campgrounds have accessible pit-privy toilets.
Certain trails within Riding Mountain National Park are designed to be easier for those with mobility issues. Please see our full Trail guide for more ideas to meet your group’s needs.
Ominnik Marsh boardwalk: 1.9 km
- Listen to the marsh come alive as you travel through this easy trail of floating boardwalks and packed gravel paths.
Lakeshore - Deep Bay to Wishing Well: 2.5 km
- This wide, paved trail follows the edge of Clear Lake giving you beautiful scenic views and a cool breeze off the lake on a hot day. Pack a lunch and enjoy a picnic surrounded by the beautiful gardens at the Wishing Well.
Lakeshore - Main Beach to Deep Bay: 3.6 km
- Stroll this packed gravel shoreline trail starting from the Main Beach all the way down to Deep Bay. The trail is mainly flat with one paved ramp located about 1 km down the path. Feel free to stop and enjoy any of the public docks located along the way.
Accessible washrooms can be found at the following locations:
- Wasagaming Central Townsite Hub (Four season facility with running water)
- Wasagaming Main Beach
- Wasagaming Campground
Accessible Pit Privies throughout the park:
- Wasagaming Boat Launch
- Deep Bay parking lot
- Lake Katherine
- Whirlpool Campground
- Glen Beag
- Ma-Ma-O-Pe Group Campground
- Aspen Day Use Area
- Boreal Trail
- Moon Lake
- Frith Beach
- Kippechewin Group Camp
- Date modified :