Shuttles and boat rentals
Thousand Islands National Park
Take a shuttle
The following private businesses offer water taxi services for campers. Advanced bookings recommended. Please contact them for details:
- 1000 Islands Kayaking Company (Admiralty Islands, Lake Fleet Islands, Navy Islands, Georgina and Constance islands)
- D&D Solutions – Marine Transport
Rent a boat
Boat rentals near Thousand Islands National Park:
Find a full listing of marinas and the products and services they provide by visiting the 1000 Islands website.
Boaters should also obtain the most current nautical navigational charts, topographic maps or NOAA charts for the region. Nautical charts may be purchased at the Mallorytown Landing Visitor Centre or from private outlets listed on the Canadian Hyrdographic Service Website. Use your charts when planning your route and keep them handy during your trip.
For more information on natural hazards, weather conditions, and planning a safe activity, please see our Visitor Safety page.
- Camping and overnight accommodations
- Red chairs
- Guided nature and forest therapy walks
- Paddling in the Thousand Islands
- Go on a cruise
- Tent talks
- Visitor centre
- Bird watching
- Scuba Diving
- Wildlife Viewing
- Parks Canada Xplorers
- Date modified :