Bruce Peninsula National Park
One drive-in group campsite is available at Cyprus Lake. Tent camping is available for non-profit and school groups of 15-35 people. This site has potable water taps, a picnic shelter, tables and basic washroom facilities. Walking distance to Cyprus Lake and the trail system. This site is designated radio and alcohol free.
Starting in 2024, our group camping facilities will be exclusively reserved for school/educational and non-profit groups due to the overwhelming demand from educational groups. These changes are primarily aimed at ensuring the quality, safety, and educational focus of our group camping program.
Reservations for the group site are made directly with Bruce Peninsula National Park. Please inquire at email@example.com.
To be considered for a reservation the following information is required in the email:
- First and Last Name
- Group name
- Educational/Non-profit information
- Date of Arrival
- Date of Departure
- Number of adults and youths that will be camping in the group
Park Staff will be in contact as soon as possible to complete and confirm the reservation.
Please be aware of the following prior to requesting a reservation:
- A non-refundable fee (reservation fee and one night per person group camping fee for 15 people) will be applied to the credit card provided at the time of booking
- Reservation holder is considered the primary site holder and responsible for registration and payment upon arrival
Detailed below is the new fee structure in effect as of January 1, 2024 and will apply to your visit.
- Group camping reservation fee
- Group camping fee – per person, per night
- Per person admissions fee which is paid by all campers upon arrival to the park
- A fire permit for each night of stay
A deposit is required to confirm the reservation. This deposit is non-refundable unless the cancelation is issued from the park.
Visit our fees page for pricing.
Parking Policy: The Group Site camping fee provides included parking for a maximum of 7 regular sized vehicles; or 1 bus and 4 regular sized vehicles; or 2 busses and 1 regular sized vehicle.
- Date modified :