Rouge National Urban Park
Join us to discover the park's natural, cultural and agricultural stories with friendly and knowledgeable Parks Canada volunteer leaders and staff. We have something for everyone — wildlife sightings, quiet nature walks, discovering the past, fitness challenges or meeting new people!
Guided walks may be cancelled without notice in inclement weather.
Get ready for fun and exploration!
- Joining us for a winter walk? Check out winter tips and come prepared!
- Wear sturdy footwear appropriate to the season. Trails may be steep or slippery.
- Dress for the weather, we go rain or shine or snow! Read through hiking tips for what to wear.
- Bring enough water, in a reusable bottle, or thermal mug, to stay hydrated.
- Want to bring a furry friend on a guided walk? Look for the "Dog Friendly" note on the schedule!
- Want to hike with your family? Look for the "Family Friendly" note on the schedule. Child carriers are better than strollers!
Please Note: It is your responsibility to be up to date on whether a walk is cancelled in extreme temperatures, weather events or unforeseen circumstances. Please refer to the website and social media channels for updates and changes to the schedule.
- Date modified :