Prince Edward Island National Park
Learn more about bunkies and book your site today!
Parks Canada Reservation Service
Enjoy a peaceful and extra-comfortable camping experience with a roof over your head in PEI National Park’s new off-grid accommodation: the Bunkie!
The Bunkie is a small cabin for 2 to 4 people. Each Bunkie includes one queen mattress bed and a double mattress loft. This space allows campers to fully relax and unwind without lugging much extra gear along with them.
- Parking area
- Picnic table
- Propane heater
- Battery powered lantern
- Fire pit
- Camping stove with propane
What to bring:
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, and toiletries
- Food, drinks, Dishes, eating utensils, a cooler, and a water container
- Matches or lighter to light the campfire
- Slippers or indoor shoes – the first rule of camping is keeping the cabin clean by removing outdoor footwear!
- Date modified :