Less set-up time, more quality time
The perfect mix of tent and A-frame cabin comes together in our oTENTik with its raised floors, cosy beds and furniture; great for campers who want a little extra comfort in the wild. It's the perfect way for families and friends of all ages to discover the joys of camping without all the muss and fuss. There are more than 400 oTENTik units at 30 locations across Canada!
A detailed list of features is available when you make a reservation or on the website of your destination.
- Sleeps 5 to 6 people: 3 to 5 mattresses (single/double)
- Indoor table and bench/chairs
- Lighting (electric, solar or battery powered lamp)
- Parking (1 or 2 vehicles)
Your site may also include
- USB port (electric or solar)
- Heating in most units (wood stove, propane or electric)
- Deck and outdoor furniture
- Cook shelter
- Barbecue or camping stove
- Fire pit
How much does it cost?
What should you bring?
- Bedding and pillow
- Flashlight, lantern or headlamp
- Personal gear: clothing, accessories, toiletries and slippers or indoor shoes
- Personal safety items: whistle, first aid kit, sunscreen and bug repellant
- Cooking equipment—ask what's included when you make a reservation
- Food and drinks, reusable water bottles, etc.
- Entertainment items (i.e. binoculars, books, cards or sporting equipment, etc.)
- Other (matches or lighter, rope, etc.)
Prince Edward Island
- Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site
- Grand-Pré National Historic Site
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Gros Morne National Park
- Terra Nova National Park
- Cooking may only be done in cook shelters or outside.
- All food should be stored inside vehicles or in wildlife-proof lockers
- Be aware of any restrictions your location may have.
- Buy and burn local firewood, not deadfall or surrounding trees.
- Respect nature: leave nothing but footprints and take nothing but pictures.
- Please be respectful and maintain reasonable noise levels.
- Please leave your accommodation and site as tidy as, or tidier than, you found it.
- We recommend that small children only sleep on lower bunks.
- Some locations allow pets in select units.
- Smoking is not permitted inside units.
- Check with your location or in the Parks Canada Reservation Service for complete details and guidelines.
- Date modified :