You and your pets
Fundy National Park
We appreciate and realize that your pet is an important family member. However for the security of your pet and the security of others, pets must be kept on a leash at all times and are never to be left unattended.
Pets pose a threat to wildlife, especially young animals and birds that nest on the ground.
While in the Park
- Avoid any situation where your dog could bother other visitors
- Prevent your dog from disturbing the wildlife - This includes barking at wildlife
- Discourage your dog from barking in public areas especially campgrounds
- Do not bring your dog into the washrooms and cooking shelters
- Clean up after your dog as you would in any public place; and dispose of your dog’s excrement in a sanitary manner
You can have your dog with you at picnic areas and camping areas, and along the many trails in the Park. Enjoy your time in the park with all your family members.
- Date modified :