Art at the oTENTiks - Invitation to Vendors
Point Pelee National Park
Art at the oTENTiks will take place October 14 and 15, 2023 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Art at the oTENTiks is a two-day event featuring artists and artisans demonstrating their craft and selling their goods. Admission to the event for the general public is included with park admission. Artists have the option to be “in-residence” in an oTENTik site or set up a tent in the marketplace space.
- Application Form (PDF 1.1 MB)
This juried show is open to all forms of arts and craft. Applicants are required to submit a photo of their set up, as well as images of their product or links to online examples of their craft. Applicants encouraged to submit a 250-word biography to be used for promotions. Commercially manufactured goods are not permitted. Applications will be accepted between now and August 20, 2023. Upon review of products and acceptance to the event, exhibitors will be assigned a space. Exhibitors may also provide a program in the Live Demonstration areas.
Indicate your preference on the application form (PDF 1.1 MB).
- In residence - no longer available.
- Marketplace - $75, artists must bring their own pop-up tent (maximum size 10x10). No electrical hook-up is available in the marketplace.
Set-up, Take Down and Terms
- Exhibitors must be available both days of the show. Exhibitors must be set-up 30 minutes prior to the opening hour of the event.
- Exhibitors will check in with park staff before set-up. Check-in and set-up will be available on Friday, October 13th, from 3 to 9 pm and on Saturday October 14, from 7 am to 9:30 am.
- Exhibitors will be provided with 1 parking spot at Camp Henry for loading and unloading. There is no vehicle parking at individual oTENTik sites or marketplace sites. Wagons are available for carrying items to and from the parking lot. Absolutely no parking on the main park road.
- Marketplace and oTENTik exhibitors must keep their sites tidy. All supplies should be properly secured and stowed in the designated space. Any tents/exhibits must be properly secured in the designated space for inclement weather and not cause damage to trees or vegetation.
- Take down time is from 4 to 8 pm on Sunday, October 15. No additional vehicle access before 4:30 pm.
- Cash sales only. Cell phone and internet services are not available at Camp Henry. Exhibitors must bring a cash float.
- All items for sale must be displayed and labelled with price and other relevant information. Exhibitors are encouraged to demonstrate their art or craft during the event.
- There is no food available for purchase in the park. All food brought in must be stored properly as to not attract animals.
- Fires and open flames are permitted in designated campfire ring at oTENTik sites only.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- No open alcohol or smoking/vaping is permitted during the event operating hours.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the disposal of garbage and recycling. Designated bins are available.
- Volunteers will be available to provide lunch and washroom breaks.
- There are two comfort stations on site, with washrooms, dishwashing stations and showers.
- Pet-free exhibits. Exhibitors are not permitted to have pets on site during show hours.
For more information
Contact us at 519-322-2365 ext 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified :